Did Nas diss Obama?

JUST FOR FUN:



Nas says on Young Jeezy's song "My president is Black":

"Mr. Black President, yo Obama for real
They gotta put your face on the five-thousand dollar bill"


As soon as I heard that I couldn't help but think: if the 5,000 dollar bill comes into existence under Obama's presidency, then I'd forecast tough times ahead. Think about the inflation that would have to occur before we see the need for a printed $5,000 bill? The value of the dollar would have to seriously plummet. Ouch. I hope neither Obama's face nor anyone else's will ever appear on a 5,000 dollar bill. I hope the need for such a bill will never reach the point of printing one.

If Nas is right, here's an economic tip: buy gold & jewels

Sorry, Nas, but I beg to differ on this one.

0 comments: