If I were a drug lord I wouldn't hire Lil' Wayne. Here's why:

[Just for fun}

When I was considering Lil' Wayne for the position of Subcomandante Drogas I took a couple things into consideration.

First of all, he gets most of his money from being a rapper these days and is arguably a great one, so I'd have a really hard time scheduling him in.

And then I started thinking, well, he's in the spotlight far too much. If he was working for me and he got mauled by the paparazzi, then what?

So after further deliberations I thought I could have him work an international cartel from somewhere where he would not be recognized. Um... No. That wouldn't work out either. He's way too into himself. When he woke up and realized that his neighbors had no idea that he was the 'best rapper alive' or had any way to gauge his talent, he might shrivel up and die.

So, needless to say, he didn't get a call back. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.

Anyway, we can still have heroin boiling parties in your glass house, right Mr. Carter?

~MMF

1 comments:

ChrisTheFur said...

Wow.
I actuially didn't expect to read anything new on here. Silly me.

Either way, yes, Lil Wayne would be a poor choice as far as hiring someone that WON'T draw too much attention. But, according to his songs at least, he's done it. So there's a possibility he could have great contacts and information for a successful business.

You know, if this weren't a fabricated story and all.