Bill Clinton is sexy

Why is Bill Clinton so sexy? Well, he's just really really good at what he does (when he's in the right mood). Here are my favorite quotes from last night's speech, ones that really shredded the republicans and lifted Obama in ways that only Bill Clinton can articulate.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the speech. Watch the video for yourself HERE.


Finally republicans gained control of Congress and the White House and "LOOK WHAT HAPPENED."



"I love Joe Biden."

Hillary said she will do everything she can to get Obama elected. Bill: "That makes two of us. Actually, that makes 18 million of us."

"Everything I learned [as president] has convinced me that Barack Obama is the man for this job."

"Obama's first decision was selecting a running mate [and] he hit it out of the park."


"Barack Obama is on the right side of history."

Bill Clinton to John McCain and the republicans: "Thanks but no thanks."

0 comments: